- Investors demand customised products, accessed via a seamless digital experience for product research and selection. At the same time, compliance demands have never been higher throughout the manufacturing and distribution process.
- At the heart of our approach is the belief that members of the structured products community – from issuers to service providers – can all become more successful by working together. Tackling shared problems and developing common solutions with the support of our team of world-class structured product experts.
- Interested in discovering the power of collaboration? Get in touch today.
inSPire provides a unique range of tools to support structured products manufacturers through the issuance process, platform management, product governance and full lifecycle support.
Our team of experts and specialist technology is used by many of the leading structured product issuers to reduce the strain on their resources and benefit from industry standards and mutualisation.
A fully managed Product Documentation service combining a scalable automation environment
One-stop solution integrating manual document drafting needs with fully automated document flows
- Template Development: Development of document language and logic in collaboration with and driven by your business
- Continuous Automation: Maintenance of document language and logic including testing and deployment of changes
- IT Infrastructure Maintenance: Hosting and maintenance of all IT infrastructure required including test, UAT and production environments
Process orchestration offering unprecedented levels of control and transparency
- Control your issuance process through a single set of business rules integrating manual, automated, internal and external activities
- Check that the transaction terms are supported and estimate effort to completion/cost pre-trade
- Track exceptions from identification through to resolution
- Advanced MI enables you to track current capacity, activity patterns over time and identify potential process bottlenecks ahead of time
Governance rules engine for streamlined approvals and exception management
- Define rules to assess transaction complexity based on product features and internal governance policy
- Combine product, distributor and target market data into coherent rule sets to determine product suitability
- Interrogate Rules Engine to determine risk, complexity and suitability of transactions in real-time
- Manage exceptions by tracking approvals and communications for a specific transaction
- Maintain approval audit trails at the transaction level
Fully managed solution to simplify your external connectivity
- Bridge across different data and technology requirements by integrating with the inSPire platform once to serve all your external connections
- Establish new connections or migrate across service providers with ease avoiding internal change projects and maintenance overheads
- Control and monitor how your data is used, who receives it and for what purpose
- Increase your STP levels by leveraging a growing list of live and tested connections including; listing venues, clearing systems, paying agents and other third-party service providers
NEWS & INSIGHTS