- Investors demand customised products, accessed via a seamless digital experience for product research and selection. At the same time, compliance demands have never been higher throughout the manufacturing and distribution process.
- At the heart of our approach is the belief that members of the structured products community – from issuers to service providers – can all become more successful by working together. Tackling shared problems and developing common solutions with the support of our team of world-class structured product experts.
- Interested in discovering the power of collaboration? Get in touch today.
inSPire provides a unique range of tools to support structured products manufacturers through the issuance process, platform management, product governance and full lifecycle support. Out team of experts and specialist technology is used by many of the leading structured product issuers to reduce the strain on their resources and benefit from industry standards and mutualisation.
Process orchestration offering unprecedented levels of control and transparency
- Control your issuance process through a single set of business rules integrating manual, automated, internal and external activities
- Check that the transaction terms are supported and estimate effort to completion/cost pre-trade
- Track exceptions from identification through to resolution
- Advanced MI enables you to track current capacity, activity patterns over time and identify potential process bottlenecks ahead of time
Fully managed solution to simplify your external connectivity
- Bridge across different data and technology requirements by integrating with the inSPire platform once to serve all your external connections
- Establish new connections or migrate across service providers with ease avoiding internal change projects and maintenance overheads
- Control and monitor how your data is used, who receives it and for what purpose
- Increase your STP levels by leveraging a growing list of live and tested connections including; listing venues, clearing systems, paying agents and other third-party service providers
MEET THE TEAM
NEWS & INSIGHTS