Structured Products and Derivatives
Provision of technology services and solutions to help you innovate and grow, automate processes and maximise efficiency.
inSPire provides a unique range of tools to support structured products manufacturers through the issuance process, platform management, product governance and full lifecycle support. Out team of experts and specialist technology is used by many of the leading structured product issuers to reduce the strain on their resources and benefit from industry standards and mutualisation.
The inSPire managed services are designed to put clients in control of their processes offering centralized management and reporting for unprecedented levels of transparency of service level activity and performance.
Request and approve change to service parameters, setup rules and manage service subscriptions
Advanced MI and reporting capability provide detailed information on service activity, trends over time and SLA KPIs
All of Delta Capita’s inSPire services at your fingertips through one interface and without complex IT integrations.
inSPire Direct runs on our enterprise grade infrastructure and is supported by a dedicated team of structured products SMEs.
- Pre-issuance – product set-up, documentation, website publication, exchange listing
- Issuance – securitisation, regulatory filings, local market processes, paying agent and settlements
- Lifecycle – fee mgmt., secondary market support, lifecycle events, exchange obligations
- Legal and regulatory document automation
- Specialist drafting and advisory capabilities including managing programme updates and supplements
- KID production, specialist drafting, automated KID assurance testing and regulatory filings and lifecycle support
- Product governance framework design and administration incl. pre-trade transaction checks
Fully managed solution to simplify your external connectivity
- Bridge across different data and technology requirements by integrating with the inSPire platform once to serve all your external connections
- Establish new connections or migrate across service providers with ease avoiding internal change projects and maintenance overheads
- Control and monitor how your data is used, who receives it and for what purpose
- Increase your STP levels by leveraging a growing list of live and tested connections including; listing venues, clearing systems, paying agents and other third-party service providers
NEWS & INSIGHTS