Sarah is an experienced Leader with a proven track record of working across the breadth of financial services. Including financial exchanges, capital market, retail and commercial banking. With a particular focus on Digital, Customer focussed propositions, Change Management and Strategy.
Ben has more than 20 years of Financial Services experience, specialising in Operations, Risk Management, Regulatory requirement implementation and strategic infrastructure transformations. Prior to joining Delta Capita, Ben worked at Deutsche Bank as Chief Operating Officer to the Chief Risk Officer for the Corporate and Investment Bank.
David is an acknowledged expert in clearing and collateral management. With over 20 years financial services consulting experience, he has led many clearing and collateral advisory projects across buy-side, sell-side, CCPs and custodians, spanning strategy, target operating model and technology. He speaks at numerous industry conferences and is frequently quoted in financial services media.
David was the founder and Managing Director of The Field Effect (TFE), a boutique consultancy specialising in clearing and collateral management spanning cleared and uncleared OTC and exchange traded derivatives. TFE provided advisory services to every participant in the industry value chain: buy-side, sell-side, CCPs, custodians and CSDs.
Ten months after striking a strategic partnership, Delta Capita acquired TFE in 2019, creating one of the larger specialised consultancies service providers in prime brokerage, securities finance and collateral management.
Tracey has more than 15 years KYC industry experience, most recently heading up the Client Experience team at Thomson Reuters, within their risk managed services division. Prior to that, she was an Executive Director within EMEA Client Onboarding at Goldman Sachs.
Tracey is a recognised industry financial crime and client onboarding expert who will help DC develop a service model that delivers a differentiating client experience.
Rezwan Shafique is a Partner at Delta Capita, leading the Business Transformation practice. Based in London, Rezwan has over fifteen years’ experience in financial services and consulting. Rezwan joins Delta Capita from Capco where he led Capco Advisory. Rezwan also trained as a management consultant at Deloitte Consulting. Previous roles include COO for Emerging Markets Sales & Trading at Credit Suisse. Rezwan brings depth and expertise in solving complex change programs across the financial services sector.
Rob has over 20 years experience in senior executive positions in both Operations and IT for financial services. Significant experience in leading highly skilled executive management teams and large transformation programs.
- Senior technology practitioner with 20 years experience as CTO, solutions architect and programme manager responsible for delivering large scale programs in complex organisations across Defence, Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Insurance and Governments.
- Extensive experience in the Payments domain as both a CTO at leading Vendors (Dovetail, Concise) and as a Senior Consultant at a number of payment infrastructure institutions
- Effective at working with both the business and technology organisations to define and deliver their enterprise strategy, business solutions and improvements across payments, fraud, financial crime, regulations, security, business intelligence.
- B. Multidisciplinary Science (Computer Science) – Curtin University of Technology, Perth Western Australia
- Define and deliver enterprise and solution strategy
- Define and deliver enterprise architectures and solution architectures
- Define and deliver process improvements across business and technology
- Define and deliver technical solutions
- Lead development
- Manage and motivate teams
- Senior Capital Markets advisor with a proven track record of defining technology-driven business transformation initiatives for leading financial institutions. 20 years in consultancy
- Deep understanding of how the end-to-end technology stack works, and how it enables various business models
- Business consultant and architect, combining also effective delivery skills – gets things done
- MSc. Econ – Helsinki School of Economics and Business Administration
- IT strategy and its implementation
- Enterprise, solution and technical architectures, requirements management
- Front office trading architectures
- Data governance, quality and lineage (response to BCBS 239)
- Business transformation/programme and project management
- Governance frameworks, business case definition and delivery
- Vendor selection, management and outsourcing
- Capital Markets Front Office COO with 15+ years practitioner experience gained from working within leading Investment Banking organisations
- Proven track record in leading strategic business transformations and Programme Management of large scale, complex front to back change
- Formulation of sophisticated Target Operating Models and installation of effective governance frameworks designed to deliver change
- MSc. Business Finance & Econometrics – Brunel University, London
- BSc. Business Economics – Brunel University
- Front Office business transformation/ programme mobilisation & management
- Business plan, Target Operating Model and governance expertise
- Senior stakeholder management, communication and MI
- Front to back trading and risk technology implementation
- Broad product knowledge across equities, options, futures, swaps, etc derivatives