Tracey has more than 15 years KYC industry experience, most recently heading up the Client Experience team at Thomson Reuters, within their risk managed services division. Prior to that, she was an Executive Director within EMEA Client Onboarding at Goldman Sachs.
Tracey is a recognised industry financial crime and client onboarding expert who will help DC develop a service model that delivers a differentiating client experience.
Rob has over 20 years experience in senior executive positions in both Operations and IT for financial services. Significant experience in leading highly skilled executive management teams and large transformation programs.
- Senior Capital Markets advisor with a proven track record of defining technology-driven business transformation initiatives for leading financial institutions. 20 years in consultancy
- Deep understanding of how the end-to-end technology stack works, and how it enables various business models
- Business consultant and architect, combining also effective delivery skills – gets things done
- MSc. Econ – Helsinki School of Economics and Business Administration
- IT strategy and its implementation
- Enterprise, solution and technical architectures, requirements management
- Front office trading architectures
- Data governance, quality and lineage (response to BCBS 239)
- Business transformation/programme and project management
- Governance frameworks, business case definition and delivery
- Vendor selection, management and outsourcing