Philip has more than 25 years of Financial Services experience, specialising in IT and Operations. Prior to joining Delta Capita, Philip held several Chief Information Officer and Chief Operating Officer roles, more recently as Head of Technology and Operations for Barclays Investment Bank and prior to that COO of Barclays Wealth businesses. Before joining Barclays, Philip was CIO for UBS’s global Investment Banking business. Philip also has considerable consulting experience.
David has had an extensive and broad career spanning more than 30 years of Tier One Investment Banking experience. He has held a number of senior positions including, Group COO for EMEA, which included Head of Brexit and the Global Cultural Programme, COO Fixed Income, Executive Board membership and legal entity directorships of both Credit Suisse and industry-wide entities including the British Bankers Association and EBS Ltd (World’s largest FX broker).
David specialises in the study of Conduct and Behaviour, and leads Conduct training for the Banking Industry.
David is a fellow of the Institute of Directors and has an MBA from Cass Business School, London.
Steve Vinnicombe has more than 20 years of experience in the consulting industry. He started his career at Accenture, where he spent 11 years, specialising in Financial Services, his last role as a senior executive in the Capital Markets unit. Steve joined Capco in 2010 and was instrumental in helping the business achieve 25% compound annual growth between 2010 and 2016. Between January 2014 and June 2016, Steve served as the CEO of Capco in both the UK and South Africa.
- Founder and Director – The Laurel Partnership (Accounting Firm)
- 20 years of experience providing financial leadership and helping businesses develop internal controls
- Licensed Accountant (ATT)
Mark has worked in the structured products industry for over 20 years delivering solutions and managing platforms for the issuance of complex and flow products. Mark is an experienced leader of Derivatives and Structured Products teams at a number of leading investment banks and has operated across London, New York, Hong Kong, Frankfurt and Zurich.
With 15 year’s experience in executive search and human capital management. Lindsay is an expert in the complexity of moving people. Lindsay has been retained across a number of Tier 1 Banks, Global FinTech’s and the “Big 4”. Lindsay leads the DC global internal resourcing function.
Earl is a people orientated business leader & senior banking practitioner with over 15 years’ experience gained within leading international banks. He has strong operational, outsourcing and risk experience having played a pivotal role in developing a strategic offshore captive. He is a business enabler with deep understanding of the governance structures and control environment required to support efficient operations.
- Outsourcing & offshoring
- Operations management & improvement
- Governance, risk and control
- Operational risk
- Business continuity management
- Product Governance
- Banking operations executive with over 25 years of international experience
- Management of global operations teams, change leadership and strategic advisory
- Expert on operational efficiency, governance and risk management within Investment Banks, Retail/Clearing Banks, Credit Card and Insurance
- Strategic thinker with strong commercial focus and ability to bridge the gap between the business and technology with an excellent delivery track record
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Governance to Board level
- Organisation Transformation
- Change Management
- Strategic Direction and Portfolio/Programme Management