Retail banking is under siege from increased competition, non-bank competitors and over-regulation. Delta Capita understands that retail banks have difficulties facing these challenges and that customer satisfaction is at an all-time low as a result. Retail banking is rapidly changing due to factors such as digitalisation, mobile payments, customer value analytics and innovations in customer authentication and omni-channels. Retail banks that have the ability to stay ahead of the curve will be tomorrow’s winners. Those who are not able to keep up will be left behind.
How Delta Capita can help
Delta Capita can help tackle the five main challenges which retail banks will inevitably need to face if they wish to stay ahead of the curve:
- Digitalisation and mobile-first;
- Customer value analytics;
- Enhanced customer incentivisation;
- Increased impact of digital disruptors;
- New banking regulations such as Basel III, GLAC and BCBS.