Transforming structured products
Our technology and expertise help issuers to
- Improve efficiency
- Reduce costs
- Focus resources on growth and innovation
Together, we can.
inSPire provides a unique range of tools to support structured products manufacturers through the issuance process, platform management, product governance and full lifecycle support. Out team of experts and specialist technology is used by many of the leading structured product issuers to reduce the strain on their resources and benefit from industry standards and mutualisation.
Products & Services
THE ONLY SERVICE PROVIDER
DEDICATED TO THE STRUCTURED PRODUCTS INDUSTRY
A comprehensive range of services across the issuance and product lifecycle run on specialist technology
Whatever your challenge, Delta Capita can provide the expertise to help you overcome it
The only centralised, independent due diligence service for the structured products industry
Doc automation using the latest technology to ensure continuous expansion of your ever changing range of structured products.
Eliminate the friction and increase data security in external communication to service providers and regional market data
Continuous Document Automation
A document automation service using latest design and technology to ensure continuous expansion of your ever changing range of structured products.
- Pre-issuance – product set-up, documentation, website publication, exchange listing
- Issuance – securitisation, regulatory filings, local market processes, paying agent and settlements
Supplements, Global Notes
- Global coverage of Public Offers, Private Placements, Listed and Unlisted securities
- inSPire automation portal and admin console
- Automated payload analysis and machine learning to continuously expand the product coverage in a carefully controlled environment
- Rapid template production, testing and feedback cycles
- Flexible access via inSPire Direct, inSPire Connect or direct from client issuance platform
How efficient is your Due Diligence process?
Due Diligence is essential but time-consuming. Industry-wide duplication of effort and inconsistent requirements from bank to bank mean it’s often more onerous that it should be and a drain on revenue-generating recourses.
inSPire Due Diligence is the first centralised, independent utility for structured products distributor due diligence:
- Immediate benefits for both distributors and manufacturers
- Flexible deployment options, minimising adoption effort
- Built by structured products specialists, reflecting our global product governance experience and best practice from across the industry.
Find out more and complete your inSPire Due Diligence questionnaire today here.
Get in touch to find out more about inSPire Due Diligence and our wider Product Governance consulting, benchmarking and execution services.
External services connectivity and message translation
- Eliminate the friction in external communication to service providers and regional market data services
- Reduce external data connectivity to a single connection
- Improve data security and data lineage controls
LEADERS IN THEIR FIELD
The Delta Capita team includes some of the most experienced and qualified staff in the structured products industry with specialist skills and knowledge across the wide range of disciplines required.
NEWS & INSIGHTS