Transforming structured products
Our technology and expertise help issuers to
- Improve efficiency
- Reduce costs
- Focus resources on growth and innovation
Together, we can.
inSPire provides a unique range of tools to support structured products manufacturers through the issuance process, platform management, product governance and full lifecycle support. Out team of experts and specialist technology is used by many of the leading structured product issuers to reduce the strain on their resources and benefit from industry standards and mutualisation.
Products & Services
THE ONLY SERVICE PROVIDER
DEDICATED TO THE STRUCTURED PRODUCTS INDUSTRY
A comprehensive range of services across the issuance and product lifecycle run on specialist technology
The only centralised, independent due diligence service for the structured products industry
Doc automation using the latest technology to ensure continuous expansion of your ever changing range of structured products.
Eliminate the friction and increase data security in external communication to service providers and regional market data
Continuous Document Automation
A document automation service using latest design and technology to ensure continuous expansion of your ever changing range of structured products.
- Pre-issuance – product set-up, documentation, website publication, exchange listing
- Issuance – securitisation, regulatory filings, local market processes, paying agent and settlements
Supplements, Global Notes
- Global coverage of Public Offers, Private Placements, Listed and Unlisted securities
- inSPire automation portal and admin console
- Automated payload analysis and machine learning to continuously expand the product coverage in a carefully controlled environment
- Rapid template production, testing and feedback cycles
- Flexible access via inSPire Direct, inSPire Connect or direct from client issuance platform
The first global utility service for Structured Products ‘Know Your Distributor’ due diligence.
inSPire Due Diligence Service Offerings:
|New Distributor Onboarding Service||Due Diligence |
|Immediate access to a Distributor’s inSPire DDQ to accelerate distributor onboarding.||Remediate legacy data – adopt the industry standard with the always up-to-date inSPire DDQ.|
|Full Client |
|Subscribe to receive structured products specific regulatory and adverse news alerts for your distributors.||Centrally coordinated distributor outreach to efficiently gather all required onboarding information.|
Learn how inSPire Due Diligence is helping product providers and distributors to efficiently comply with their Know Your Distributor (KYD) regulatory obligations.
External services connectivity and message translation
- Eliminate the friction in external communication to service providers and regional market data services
- Reduce external data connectivity to a single connection
- Improve data security and data lineage controls
LEADERS IN THEIR FIELD
The Delta Capita team includes some of the most experienced and qualified staff in the structured products industry with specialist skills and knowledge across the wide range of disciplines required.
NEWS & INSIGHTS