An innovative, highly flexible, technology-driven third party operational due diligence service offering
Partner with perfORM
perfORM offers a range of advantages around operational due diligence (ODD), including:
- Unique, cost-effective and flexible support that fuses practitioner ODD with a smart digital tool across private credit and markets, as well as hedge and long-only.
- Ability to work alongside investment consultants, due to our expertise, flexibility, availability, location and cost.
- The only London, UK-based group of its kind – well-positioned to support travel-constrained asset owners* as investment managers return to their offices.
- ESG mission to become the local ODD solution, supporting carbon-footprint reduction.
- Preferred supplier arrangement in place for background checking services.
*Asset owners include family offices, sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, investment consultants, banks, asset managers, wealth managers, endowments and fund of funds.
Our hub of services for asset owners cover:
- Deep-dive Due Diligence (DD) reviews on managers and funds
- Thematic, focused DD reviews such as ESG
- Client-led reviews
- DD reviews meet regulatory requirements (AIFM & UCITS)
- DD reviews on fund on fund financial statements
- Arranging background checks
- DD reviews on service providers
- Monitoring DD reviews of existing allocations
Founded and co-led by two experienced operational due diligence (ODD) practitioners (Barclays Wealth former Global Head of ODD, James Newman & Deutsche’s former EU Head of Prime Brokerage Consulting, Quentin Thom), perfORM is an innovative, flexible and technology driven third party ODD service on an ESG mission to become the local ODD solution supporting carbon footprint reduction.
Many asset owners are increasingly turning to a third party to support their internal ODD resources. This is driven by factors including: Cost; travel and headcount constraints; and difficulty accessing truly qualified ODD practitioners with deep experience.
Expertise – Flexibility – Availability – Location – Cost
- Expertise – Broad experience in private credit / markets, real estate / infrastructure, hedge, long only / retail investment managers / funds.
- Flexibility – perfORM ODD reviews or scope aligned to meet client need, including adaptation for co-mingled vehicles or SMA’s / funds of one.
- Availability – On-demand services,
- Location – Only ODD group of its kind here in London, UK.
- Cost – No subscription, no minimums, and competitive fees.
To learn more about our work with asset owners and our consulting services to investment managers. Get in Touch to receive a copy of our latest monthly “perfORM – Due Diligence Matters – Bulletin”.
MEET THE TEAM