This role will form a core part of our SRP Technology small Senior Dev pod, who are focused on transforming and turning banking technology inside out. Together with our SRP CEO, SRP change team and key Service Owners, we are evolving our business model through the design and delivery of a new and novel platform, that aims to shift the banking technology and service provision paradigm.
Who We Are
Delta Capita is a global financial services consulting term and part of the Prytek holdings group. Delta Capita has been recognised by the Financial Times as one of the top 1000 fastest growing businesses in Europe in 2020. It is our mission to help financial services organisations reduce costs by moving them away from their existing proprietary business operating models and toward a supply chain model. Targeting the provision of infrastructure, technology, people and consulting services across the entire financial services value chain. Technology is at the heart of our solutions and as the financial serviced arm of Prytek, we leverage their substantial FinTech portfolio allowing us to create new services as of Europe’s leading FinTech accelerators. Our multi services model allows clients to access standardised business services and benefit from a mutualised operating model. We have been on an incredible journey since the business launched in 2012, and the last 18 months which has seen us increase out headcount and revenues by 100%. In seven locations, with over 200 staff we are seeking the next talented staff to come on the journey with us.
Delta Capita offers the following services:
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
- Product Development
Across these global business lines:
- Front Office, Pricing and Risk
- Structured Retail Products
- Client Lifecycle Management
- Post Trade Services
- Solutions and Consulting
It is easy to describe what we do and how we do it, but the more important question is ‘why?’. We are committed to creating “a great place to work”, as a people business-it is essential that we invest and nurture our key product people. We need great people to contribute to the evolution of our business and the continuation of our company culture. At Delta Capita we have created an open, transparent environment, it is essential in realising change. It is why we work so hard to maintain a flat and open organisational structure, having experienced the negative effects of grandfathering in other environments. We have seen that diverse teams innovate, perform and function better than their counterparts, more likely to bring new ideas and strategies that make a commercial difference.
The cornerstone our approach to Consulting is a desire to innovate and do things differently. We want to work with people who share our entrepreneurial mindset and to give them the tools and environment to realise their ideas. That’s why we host regular internal roundtable events, informal meetups and are committed to providing an open forum for ideas.
From the little things like free breakfast every morning and the monthly social events through to our commitment to providing best in class training and opportunities to work globally, we are always looking at ways to improve the employee experience. We know that consulting is a people business and we are dedicated to ensuring that the DC FAMILY are rewarded socially, intellectually, and financially when working with us.
Essential Skills & Experience
- It’s likely you will already have experience as CIO or CTO for a business or business unit within a Financial Services organisation but we are open to other backgrounds.
- 5+ years of system architecture design and development experience with a background 8+ years or experience in systems design and development, in multiple industries.
- Within this position you need skills to manage Lead Developer level technical skills and the ability to present at business division and board level.
- Worked with several languages, preferably Java, TypeScript and Go
- Entrepreneurial drive to design large scale modern fintech platforms and create successful user capabilities and contribution
- Adaptable approach, relishing opportunities to push yourself and your teams outside their comfort zones with any new challenges
- Driven to achieve the highest appropriate level of quality for the business need
- Committed to tech innovations, progressive ideas and finding advanced tech solutions collaboratively with the business to meet the overall business strategy.
- Love working in an agile environment and solving complex problems with and through others.
- Experience of cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience working in an investment banking Global Markets department
Experience of structured or securitised products
Sign up for similar job alerts
Still not sure?
Email this job to yourself for later