The position will support our global inSPire Due Diligence service. inSPire Due Diligence is a pioneering industry first utility service that investment banks use to conduct gather due diligence information on their counterparts to satisfy ‘Know Your Distributor’ obligations. We are looking for dynamic, driven individuals to join the team and scale the business global.
Who We Are:
Delta Capita is a global financial services consulting firm and part of the Prytek holdings group. Delta Capita has been recognised by the Financial Times as one of the top 1000 fastest growing businesses in Europe in 2020. It is our mission to help financial services organisations reduce costs by moving them away from their existing proprietary business operating models and toward a supply chain model. Targeting the provision of infrastructure, technology, people and consulting services across the entire financial services value chain. Technology is at the heart of our solutions and as the financial serviced arm of Prytek, we leverage their substantial FinTech portfolio allowing us to create new services as of Europe’s leading FinTech accelerators. Our multi services model allows clients to access standardised business services and benefit from a mutualised operating model. We have been on an incredible journey since the business launched in 2012, and the last 18 months which has seen us increase out headcount and revenues by 100%. In seven locations, with over 200 staff we are seeking the next talented staff to come on the journey with us.
Delta Capita offers the following services:
1. Professional Services
2. Managed Services
3. Product Development
Across these global business lines:
- Front Office, Pricing and Risk
- Structured Retail Products
- Client Lifecycle Management
- Post Trade Services
- Solutions and Consulting
It is easy to describe what we do and how we do it, but the more important question is ‘why?’. We are committed to creating “a great place to work”, as a people business-it is essential that we invest and nurture our key product people. We need great people to contribute to the evolution of our business and the continuation of our company culture. At Delta Capita we have created an open, transparent environment, it is essential in realising change. It is why we work so hard to maintain a flat and open organisational structure, having experienced the negative effects of grandfathering in other environments. We have seen that diverse teams innovate, perform and function better than their counterparts, more likely to bring new ideas and strategies that make a commercial difference.
The cornerstone our approach to Consulting is a desire to innovate and do things differently. We want to work with people who share our entrepreneurial mindset and to give them the tools and environment to realise their ideas. That’s why we host regular internal roundtable events, informal meetups and are committed to providing an open forum for ideas.
From the little things like free breakfast every morning and the monthly social events through to our commitment to providing best in class training and opportunities to work globally, we are always looking at ways to improve the employee experience. We know that consulting is a people business and we are dedicated to ensuring that the DC FAMILY are rewarded socially, intellectually, and financially when working with us
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver feature-complete service initial increments and final service builds, working on the Back-end (microservice) and Frontend (website and UI) components of our platform, ensuring that they meet business, performance and user experience requirements
- Collaborate in the design and launch of new components and services in interaction with other teams if needed
- Ownership over platform core components while proactively and continuously improving them
- Working in an agile team of specialists and generalists
- Set up and development of infrastructure, server environments and testing infrastructure
- Automatically test and produce code on a daily basis as part of our continuous delivery pipeline
- Proactively pay attention to the security, scalability, performance, reliability and cost of our systems and infrastructure
- Eager to learn, passionate about technology and happy to spread knowledge across teams to improve existing products and processes
- Bring in fresh perspectives to our platform, help to guide inSPire’s tech choices and stay on top of new software and infrastructure trends
Skills and experience required for this role:
- 10+ years of commercial software design and development experience in a full stack environment, in multiple industries and on multiple projects
- Delivery of an own project or a project while embedded in a larger team
- Very good communication skills, high proficiency in English
- Experience with regression testing, testing automation skills
- Worked with several languages, preferably Java, TypeScript and Go
- Experience of cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Love working in an agile environment and solving complex problems
- Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products and contribution to platform project
- Adaptable approach, relishing opportunities to push yourself outside your comfort zone with any new challenges that you face
- Driven to achieve the highest appropriate level of quality for the business need;
- A keen believer of agile development approaches like TDD/BDD
- Excited by new technologies you are continually looking to add to your tool box and working in a FinTech environment.
- Reliable and honest, people trust you to get things done when you say they will be, honest and open when challenges or road blocks occur escalating appropriately
Sign up for similar job alerts
Still not sure?
Email this job to yourself for later