Meet our Leadership Team
- Highly commercial Capital Markets COO specialising in aligning, motivating and driving Investment and Commercial Banking organisations to deliver change and meet their strategic objectives
- Expertise in translating business strategy into target operating model, business case and roadmap
- Proven track record of delivering large and complex front to back Business and Technology transformation initiatives for leading sell-side institutions in capital markets and transaction banking
- Strong product, technical and regulatory expertise
- MBA – London Business School
- BA Economics & International Finance
- Chartered Accountant
- Strategy development
- Business transformation leadership/programme directorship
- Strategic Business Operating Model/Client Service Model
- Operations risk expertise
- Trading and risk technology
David has had an extensive and broad career spanning more than 30 years of Tier One Investment Banking experience. He has held a number of senior positions including, Group COO for EMEA, which included Head of Brexit and the Global Cultural Programme, COO Fixed Income, Executive Board membership and legal entity directorships of both Credit Suisse and industry-wide entities including the British Bankers Association and EBS Ltd (World’s largest FX broker).
David specialises in the study of Conduct and Behaviour, and leads Conduct training for the Banking Industry.
David is a fellow of the Institute of Directors and has an MBA from Cass Business School, London.
Philip has more than 25 years of Financial Services experience, specialising in IT and Operations. Prior to joining Delta Capita, Philip held several Chief Information Officer and Chief Operating Officer roles, more recently as Head of Technology and Operations for Barclays Investment Bank and prior to that COO of Barclays Wealth businesses. Before joining Barclays, Philip was CIO for UBS’s global Investment Banking business. Philip also has considerable consulting experience.
Steve Vinnicombe has more than 20 years of experience in the consulting industry. He started his career at Accenture, where he spent 11 years, specialising in Financial Services, his last role as a senior executive in the Capital Markets unit. Steve joined Capco in 2010 and was instrumental in helping the business achieve 25% compound annual growth between 2010 and 2016. Between January 2014 and June 2016, Steve served as the CEO of Capco in both the UK and South Africa.
Mark has worked in the structured products industry for over 20 years delivering solutions and managing platforms for the issuance of complex and flow products. Mark is an experienced leader of Derivatives and Structured Products teams at a number of leading investment banks and has operated across London, New York, Hong Kong, Frankfurt and Zurich.
- 20-year professional specializing in heavyweight commercial and project contracts having technology and intellectual property rights at their core
- Significant experience advising banks and asset managers based in Asia, Europe and the US on their commercials and contracts with all major technology and market data suppliers
- Particular focus on the providers of front , middle and back office applications for transactions processing , monitoring and reporting
- LLM – London School of Economics
- LLB – Lancaster University
- Facilitation and negotiation of complex high value transactions
- RFP preparation and bid reviews
- Initial investment vs TCO assessment
- Contract consolidation and enterprise agreements
- Audit and dispute resolution
With 15 year’s experience in executive search and human capital management. Lindsay is an expert in the complexity of moving people. Lindsay has been retained across a number of Tier 1 Banks, Global FinTech’s and the “Big 4”. Lindsay leads the DC global internal resourcing function.
- Senior banking practitioner with proven track record in delivering large organisation change in complex and political environments
- Significant experience in designing and implementing new business and IT driven organisation models
- Passionate about executing change by motivating people to use their experience and knowledge to continuous improve and innovate without compromising on efficiency, effectiveness, quality and client satisfaction
- Design and implement greenfield (new) business/banking models
- Execute organisation change by a Business process Transformation (eg product focus to client focus organisation)
- Bring Business & IT together through WFM and portal solutions
- Improve client experience (online) innovative solutions
- Improve Operational Excellence in both operations and client side of the business
Jerry is an experienced investor, Board Independent Director, Chief Financial Officer, and Investment Committee member with a demonstrated history of success in the investment management, banking and infrastructure industries across multiple geographies having lived and operated in Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, London and have had multiple regional roles covering Asia Pacific and Southeast Asia. Established long-term relationships with key clients and economic players in those markets.
Leeya is a seasoned market with experience across fast growing SMB and enterprise multinational organisations. Leeya has 14 years of digital marketing experience; her career spans marketing, communications and sales leadership roles in global advisory, technology, management consulting and digital firms. She is a commercial B2B marketer, with strong creative expertise – a measured combination to drive results for business growth and innovation. As Global CMO, she provides leadership and strategic direction across international markets, through impactful revenue generating online and offline demand generation initiatives.
Ben has more than 20 years of Financial Services experience, specialising in Operations, Risk Management, Regulatory requirement implementation and strategic infrastructure transformations. Prior to joining Delta Capita, Ben worked at Deutsche Bank as Chief Operating Officer to the Chief Risk Officer for the Corporate and Investment Bank.
- Capital Markets Front Office COO with 15+ years practitioner experience gained from working within leading Investment Banking organisations
- Proven track record in leading strategic business transformations and Programme Management of large scale, complex front to back change
- Formulation of sophisticated Target Operating Models and installation of effective governance frameworks designed to deliver change
- MSc. Business Finance & Econometrics – Brunel University, London
- BSc. Business Economics – Brunel University
- Front Office business transformation/ programme mobilisation & management
- Business plan, Target Operating Model and governance expertise
- Senior stakeholder management, communication and MI
- Front to back trading and risk technology implementation
- Broad product knowledge across equities, options, futures, swaps, etc derivatives
Rezwan Shafique is a Partner at Delta Capita, leading the Business Transformation practice. Based in London, Rezwan has over fifteen years’ experience in financial services and consulting. Rezwan joins Delta Capita from Capco where he led Capco Advisory. Rezwan also trained as a management consultant at Deloitte Consulting. Previous roles include COO for Emerging Markets Sales & Trading at Credit Suisse. Rezwan brings depth and expertise in solving complex change programs across the financial services sector.
Sarah is an experienced Leader with a proven track record of working across the breadth of financial services. Including financial exchanges, capital market, retail and commercial banking. With a particular focus on Digital, Customer focussed propositions, Change Management and Strategy.
Tracey has more than 15 years KYC industry experience, most recently heading up the Client Experience team at Thomson Reuters, within their risk managed services division. Prior to that, she was an Executive Director within EMEA Client Onboarding at Goldman Sachs.
Tracey is a recognised industry financial crime and client onboarding expert who will help DC develop a service model that delivers a differentiating client experience.
- Senior technology practitioner with 20 years experience as CTO, solutions architect and programme manager responsible for delivering large scale programs in complex organisations across Defence, Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Insurance and Governments.
- Extensive experience in the Payments domain as both a CTO at leading Vendors (Dovetail, Concise) and as a Senior Consultant at a number of payment infrastructure institutions
- Effective at working with both the business and technology organisations to define and deliver their enterprise strategy, business solutions and improvements across payments, fraud, financial crime, regulations, security, business intelligence.
- B. Multidisciplinary Science (Computer Science) – Curtin University of Technology, Perth Western Australia
- Define and deliver enterprise and solution strategy
- Define and deliver enterprise architectures and solution architectures
- Define and deliver process improvements across business and technology
- Define and deliver technical solutions
- Lead development
- Manage and motivate teams
- Senior Capital Markets advisor with a proven track record of defining technology-driven business transformation initiatives for leading financial institutions. 20 years in consultancy
- Deep understanding of how the end-to-end technology stack works, and how it enables various business models
- Business consultant and architect, combining also effective delivery skills – gets things done
- MSc. Econ – Helsinki School of Economics and Business Administration
- IT strategy and its implementation
- Enterprise, solution and technical architectures, requirements management
- Front office trading architectures
- Data governance, quality and lineage (response to BCBS 239)
- Business transformation/programme and project management
- Governance frameworks, business case definition and delivery
- Vendor selection, management and outsourcing
Rob has over 20 years experience in senior executive positions in both Operations and IT for financial services. Significant experience in leading highly skilled executive management teams and large transformation programs.
Nick has extensive Country and Change Management expertise with a strong track record of building and delivering both business and infrastructure solutions regionally and globally. My career has provided significant exposure to a wide range of businesses across Investment Banking, Global Markets, Private Banking and Asset Management in developed and emerging markets.
He has a strong Governance and Control background serving on a number of Legal Entity Boards and good experience in dealing with a wide range of regulators and Governments across the EMEA region. He has the ability to deliver impact through strong stakeholder management and a track record of successful delivery of major change programmes from Front to Back Office, and to establish new businesses and legal entities in a wide range of countries. He is recognised for an analytical and considered approach to driving regional efficiencies and cost savings.
Nick’s strengths include strong cultural awareness and the ability to work effectively in both large centralised locations and country offices. He has direct management experience in all Corporate Functions.
- Senior practitioner with over 20 years Collateral Management, Securities Finance and Treasury experience across Front Office, Product and Change Management at Investment Banks, Global Custodians and ISCDs
- Significant vendor solution implementation experience driving change from project initiation and vendor selection through to project delivery
- Delivery track record in interpreting regulatory jurisdictional nuances and implementing the required process and functional change
- Target Operating Model formulation
- Business Analysis
- Project Management and Governance
- Stakeholder Management
David is an acknowledged expert in clearing and collateral management. With over 20 years financial services consulting experience, he has led many clearing and collateral advisory projects across buy-side, sell-side, CCPs and custodians, spanning strategy, target operating model and technology. He speaks at numerous industry conferences and is frequently quoted in financial services media.
David was the founder and Managing Director of The Field Effect (TFE), a boutique consultancy specialising in clearing and collateral management spanning cleared and uncleared OTC and exchange traded derivatives. TFE provided advisory services to every participant in the industry value chain: buy-side, sell-side, CCPs, custodians and CSDs.
Ten months after striking a strategic partnership, Delta Capita acquired TFE in 2019, creating one of the larger specialised consultancies service providers in prime brokerage, securities finance and collateral management.