Meet our Executive Team
- Highly commercial Capital Markets COO specialising in aligning, motivating and driving Investment and Commercial Banking organisations to deliver change and meet their strategic objectives
- Expertise in translating business strategy into target operating model, business case and roadmap
- Proven track record of delivering large and complex front to back Business and Technology transformation initiatives for leading sell-side institutions in capital markets and transaction banking
- Strong product, technical and regulatory expertise
- MBA – London Business School
- BA Economics & International Finance
- Chartered Accountant
- Strategy development
- Business transformation leadership/programme directorship
- Strategic Business Operating Model/Client Service Model
- Operations risk expertise
- Trading and risk technology
David has had an extensive and broad career spanning more than 30 years of Tier One Investment Banking experience. He has held a number of senior positions including, Group COO for EMEA, which included Head of Brexit and the Global Cultural Programme, COO Fixed Income, Executive Board membership and legal entity directorships of both Credit Suisse and industry-wide entities including the British Bankers Association and EBS Ltd (World’s largest FX broker).
David specialises in the study of Conduct and Behaviour, and leads Conduct training for the Banking Industry.
David is a fellow of the Institute of Directors and has an MBA from Cass Business School, London.
Philip has more than 25 years of Financial Services experience, specialising in IT and Operations. Prior to joining Delta Capita, Philip held several Chief Information Officer and Chief Operating Officer roles, more recently as Head of Technology and Operations for Barclays Investment Bank and prior to that COO of Barclays Wealth businesses. Before joining Barclays, Philip was CIO for UBS’s global Investment Banking business. Philip also has considerable consulting experience.
Steve Vinnicombe has more than 20 years of experience in the consulting industry. He started his career at Accenture, where he spent 11 years, specialising in Financial Services, his last role as a senior executive in the Capital Markets unit. Steve joined Capco in 2010 and was instrumental in helping the business achieve 25% compound annual growth between 2010 and 2016. Between January 2014 and June 2016, Steve served as the CEO of Capco in both the UK and South Africa.
Mark has worked in the structured products industry for over 20 years delivering solutions and managing platforms for the issuance of complex and flow products. Mark is an experienced leader of Derivatives and Structured Products teams at a number of leading investment banks and has operated across London, New York, Hong Kong, Frankfurt and Zurich.
- Founder and Director – The Laurel Partnership (Accounting Firm)
- 20 years of experience providing financial leadership and helping businesses develop internal controls
- Licensed Accountant (ATT)
- 20-year professional specializing in heavyweight commercial and project contracts having technology and intellectual property rights at their core
- Significant experience advising banks and asset managers based in Asia, Europe and the US on their commercials and contracts with all major technology and market data suppliers
- Particular focus on the providers of front , middle and back office applications for transactions processing , monitoring and reporting
- LLM – London School of Economics
- LLB – Lancaster University
- Facilitation and negotiation of complex high value transactions
- RFP preparation and bid reviews
- Initial investment vs TCO assessment
- Contract consolidation and enterprise agreements
- Audit and dispute resolution
With 15 year’s experience in executive search and human capital management. Lindsay is an expert in the complexity of moving people. Lindsay has been retained across a number of Tier 1 Banks, Global FinTech’s and the “Big 4”. Lindsay leads the DC global internal resourcing function.
- Senior banking practitioner with proven track record in delivering large organisation change in complex and political environments
- Significant experience in designing and implementing new business and IT driven organisation models
- Passionate about executing change by motivating people to use their experience and knowledge to continuous improve and innovate without compromising on efficiency, effectiveness, quality and client satisfaction
- Design and implement greenfield (new) business/banking models
- Execute organisation change by a Business process Transformation (eg product focus to client focus organisation)
- Bring Business & IT together through WFM and portal solutions
- Improve client experience (online) innovative solutions
- Improve Operational Excellence in both operations and client side of the business
- Banking operations executive with over 25 years of international experience
- Management of global operations teams, change leadership and strategic advisory
- Expert on operational efficiency, governance and risk management within Investment Banks, Retail/Clearing Banks, Credit Card and Insurance
- Strategic thinker with strong commercial focus and ability to bridge the gap between the business and technology with an excellent delivery track record
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Governance to Board level
- Organisation Transformation
- Change Management
- Strategic Direction and Portfolio/Programme Management
Earl is a people orientated business leader & senior banking practitioner with over 15 years’ experience gained within leading international banks. He has strong operational, outsourcing and risk experience having played a pivotal role in developing a strategic offshore captive. He is a business enabler with deep understanding of the governance structures and control environment required to support efficient operations.
- Outsourcing & offshoring
- Operations management & improvement
- Governance, risk and control
- Operational risk
- Business continuity management
- Product Governance