Meet our Senior Team
- Highly commercial Capital Markets COO specialising in aligning, motivating and driving Investment and Commercial Banking organisations to deliver change and meet their strategic objectives
- Expertise in translating business strategy into target operating model, business case and roadmap
- Proven track record of delivering large and complex front to back Business and Technology transformation initiatives for leading sell-side institutions in capital markets and transaction banking
- Strong product, technical and regulatory expertise
- MBA – London Business School
- BA Economics & International Finance
- Chartered Accountant
- Strategy development
- Business transformation leadership/programme directorship
- Strategic Business Operating Model/Client Service Model
- Operations risk expertise
- Trading and risk technology
- Capital Markets Front Office COO with 15+ years practitioner experience gained from working within leading Investment Banking organisations
- Proven track record in leading strategic business transformations and Programme Management of large scale, complex front to back change
- Formulation of sophisticated Target Operating Models and installation of effective governance frameworks designed to deliver change
- MSc. Business Finance & Econometrics – Brunel University, London
- BSc. Business Economics – Brunel University
- Front Office business transformation/ programme mobilisation & management
- Business plan, Target Operating Model and governance expertise
- Senior stakeholder management, communication and MI
- Front to back trading and risk technology implementation
- Broad product knowledge across equities, options, futures, swaps, etc derivatives
- Senior Capital Markets advisor with a proven track record of defining technology-driven business transformation initiatives for leading financial institutions. 20 years in consultancy
- Deep understanding of how the end-to-end technology stack works, and how it enables various business models
- Business consultant and architect, combining also effective delivery skills – gets things done
- MSc. Econ – Helsinki School of Economics and Business Administration
- IT strategy and its implementation
- Enterprise, solution and technical architectures, requirements management
- Front office trading architectures
- Data governance, quality and lineage (response to BCBS 239)
- Business transformation/programme and project management
- Governance frameworks, business case definition and delivery
- Vendor selection, management and outsourcing
- Senior banking practitioner with proven track record in delivering large organisation change in complex and political environments
- Significant experience in designing and implementing new business and IT driven organisation models
- Passionate about executing change by motivating people to use their experience and knowledge to continuous improve and innovate without compromising on efficiency, effectiveness, quality and client satisfaction
- Design and implement greenfield (new) business/banking models
- Execute organisation change by a Business process Transformation (eg product focus to client focus organisation)
- Bring Business & IT together through WFM and portal solutions
- Improve client experience (online) innovative solutions
- Improve Operational Excellence in both operations and client side of the business
With over 25 years experience in Equity Derivatives and Structured Products gained across a number of tier 1 investment banking organisations. Mark leads development of Delta Capita’s cross asset managed services business.
- Banking operations executive with over 25 years of international experience
- Management of global operations teams, change leadership and strategic advisory
- Expert on operational efficiency, governance and risk management within Investment Banks, Retail/Clearing Banks, Credit Card and Insurance
- Strategic thinker with strong commercial focus and ability to bridge the gap between the business and technology with an excellent delivery track record
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Governance to Board level
- Organisation Transformation
- Change Management
- Strategic Direction and Portfolio/Programme Management
With 15 year’s experience in executive search and human capital management. Lindsay is an expert in the complexity of moving people. Lindsay has been retained across a number of Tier 1 Banks, Global FinTech’s and the “Big 4”. Lindsay leads our internal and external operations functions and leads our resourcing solution.
- Senior technology practitioner with 20 years experience as CTO, solutions architect and programme manager responsible for delivering large scale programs in complex organisations across Defence, Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Insurance and Governments.
- Extensive experience in the Payments domain as both a CTO at leading Vendors (Dovetail, Concise) and as a Senior Consultant at a number of payment infrastructure institutions
- Effective at working with both the business and technology organisations to define and deliver their enterprise strategy, business solutions and improvements across payments, fraud, financial crime, regulations, security, business intelligence.
- B. Multidisciplinary Science (Computer Science) – Curtin University of Technology, Perth Western Australia
- Define and deliver enterprise and solution strategy
- Define and deliver enterprise architectures and solution architectures
- Define and deliver process improvements across business and technology
- Define and deliver technical solutions
- Lead development
- Manage and motivate teams
- Senior Financial Markets professional specialising in defining and driving Investment Banking organisations to deliver change and meet their tactical and strategic challenges
- Significant experience in project management and business analysis translating business challenges into practical requirements and drive solutions and delivery working as part of the organisation rather than alongside it
- Proven track record of global delivery of large and complex front to back business and technology transformations, cross-asset products and regulatory expertise
- BSc. (Hons) Computer Science – University of Westminster, London
- Business transformation programme and project management
- Senior stakeholder and team management across the business and IT
- Regulatory expertise and compliance/business/IT impact analysis
- Cash equities, Derivatives and Prime Broking and exposure to all asset classes
- Order and execution management, trading strategies and position keeping
- Compliance and Middle Office and front to back interfaces
- Senior technology practitioner with 20 years experience as Global Head, CTO, Solutions Architect and Programme Director responsible for delivering award winning platforms in Electronic Trading, Data and Analytics, Risk and Global Transaction Banking
- Strong, low-level technologist with extensive hands-on skill-set. Including Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Functional Programming, Virtualisation, Hybrid-cloud, Low-latency architectures
- Deep understanding of Electronic Trading, front-to-back including Single Dealer Platforms, Algorithmic Trading, Pricing, ECNs, STP, FIX
- An established, track-record delivering industry recognised programmes and technology in fast-paced, high-pressure environments
- An expert in the delivery of complex architectures and enterprise-scale integration programmes
- Proven ability to “go-deep” into the business and technical context whilst maintaining a strategic vision
- Speaker at industry events covering topics such as low-latency, messaging and trading systems architecture
- Big Data and Analytics Strategy and Architecture
- Electronic Trading Strategy and architecture
- Technology transformation programmes
- Complex architecture and non-functionals
- Enterprise-scale Agile project initiation and management
- Team transformation
- Senior practitioner with over 20 years Collateral Management, Securities Finance and Treasury experience across Front Office, Product and Change Management at Investment Banks, Global Custodians and ISCDs
- Significant vendor solution implementation experience driving change from project initiation and vendor selection through to project delivery
- Delivery track record in interpreting regulatory jurisdictional nuances and implementing the required process and functional change
- Target Operating Model formulation
- Business Analysis
- Project Management and Governance
- Stakeholder Management
Rob has over 20 years experience in senior executive positions in both Operations and IT for financial services. Significant experience in leading highly skilled executive management teams and large transformation programs.
Operations, Sales and Client Engagement leader with 15 years experience across the Sell and Buy side in Asia Pacific. Asset class expertise across Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, Structured Products, Commodities and Money Markets.
- Seasoned adviser and programme manager with track record in the financial services, particularly insurance ( Property and Casualty, Life, Health and Pensions).
- Proven track record in strategic, commercial, operational and technical areas.
- Translates strategic vision into clear programme approach and manages delivery in complex environments. Strong focus on improving customer experience.
- Performance improvement in operations, products or services from back office transformation to front end innovation.
- Programme and Project Management
- Strategy & Business Model Innovation
- Product & Process Innovation
- Strategic Partnerships and Alliances
- Customer Engagement
- Organisational Change
- 25+ years of investment banking experience, with a focus on Programme Management and a track record of on-time deliveries for the large globally diverse firms
- Managed complex deliveries across multiple continents with diverse teams involved in changing processes and systems from Front Office Trading, Operations, Risk, Finance and IT
- Deep understanding of sales and trading and the underlying business models and technologies
- Master of Arts – Dundee University
- Programme management and project management, cross asset class experience
- Project mobilisation and business case
- Senior stake-holder management, communication and MI
- New product development (in hybrids)
- Front, Middle and Back Office as well as risk solutions
- Management of bespoke development and vendor delivery & off-shoring
- Senior banking practitioner with over 15 years of international financial services experience gained within leading banks
- Significant expertise in building up managed services capability to provide onshore and offshore services
- Core expertise in operations, operational risk and outsourcing having played a pivotal role in developing and managing a strategic captive in South Africa for servicing international clients.
- Target operating model design and implementation
- Business transformation
- Governance, risk and Control
- Managed services design, implementation and service delivery
- Change Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Shared services
- Financial Markets professional specializing in managing transformation programs for the buy and sell side firms across geographies (APAC, Europe, Americas), delivering cost savings and process improvements.
- Proven track record of global delivery of large and complex front to back technology transformations.
- Significant experience in project management and business analysis, translating business challenges into practical requirements and ensuring the programs deliver the promised business value.
- MBA (Finance) and Engineer (Electrical Engineering) by education
- Fund Manager by background
- Business and Technology transformation program and project management
- Senior stakeholder management across the business and IT
- Expertise in IT outsourcing and offshoring, managed services, shared utilities implementation and support, including finalization and monitoring of SLAs and OLAs.
- Front Office (order and execution management), Middle Office (investment compliance, data management and governance) and back office functions (trade matching, settlement and position keeping).
- Expertise across cash equities, fixed income, derivatives (listed as well as OTC) and currencies.
- 20-year professional specializing in heavyweight commercial and project contracts having technology and intellectual property rights at their core
- Significant experience advising banks and asset managers based in Asia, Europe and the US on their commercials and contracts with all major technology and market data suppliers
- Particular focus on the providers of front , middle and back office applications for transactions processing , monitoring and reporting
- LLM – London School of Economics
- LLB – Lancaster University
- Facilitation and negotiation of complex high value transactions
- RFP preparation and bid reviews
- Initial investment vs TCO assessment
- Contract consolidation and enterprise agreements
- Audit and dispute resolution
30 years experience in the finance sector and has specialised in developing businesses and creating innovative solutions for complex challenges within the industry for the industry for both banks and vendors on an international basis.
- Trading infrastructures
- Production management
- Complex programme management
- Market Data systems
- Trader Voice
- Clearing & Settlement infrastructures
Executive with an extensive background in the European financial services industry. In-depth experience in and knowledge of transforming organisations and creating innovative solutions for complex challenges.
30 years multi-geography experience at-C level in the banking industry. Deep expertise as a commercial COO, CIO and CAO. Extensive experience in Australia, Singapore, Philippines, US, India, China, Netherlands, UK, Switzerland, France and Malaysia.
Senior roles in MNC IT & Professional Services’ vendors as Trusted Advisor of CEOs & COOs for major banks.
- Steering strategy development and execution
- Strategic sourcing, outsourcing and vendor management
- Major banking transformations
- Lead negotiator for major deals
- Shared services and BPO set ups and sales/disposals
- Business reengineering
- M&A, core banking and program office leadership
- Cyber security & risk assessments
- Senior executive coaching
- Innovative ICT start-ups and angel investing
- IT solutions for Retail, Wealth, Private, Commercial and Investment Banking
Over 30 years experience in strategic business and IT alignment as well as sophisticated large scale programme and project implementations. Previously Head of IBM consulting for the APAC.
Previously Head of IBM consulting for the APAC region with responsibility for bank mergers. Significant experience in advising and assisting financial institutions and government bodies regionally (including China) in strategic business and IT alignment as well as sophisticated large scale program and project implementations. Held senior technical and C-level positions across Asia Pacific.
- IT Strategy
- Bank mergers and acquisitions
- Change Management
- Business Strategy
- Start Ups