Corporate Social Responsibility
Delta Capita takes its economic, social and environmental responsibility very seriously and we integrate this philosophy into how we operate as a business. By demonstrating our commitment to corporate social responsibility we aim to align our business values, purpose and strategy with the needs of our clients.
As a result, our company is committed to:
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice;
- Protecting the environment by striving to prevent and minimise our contribution to the pollution of land, air, and water;
- Seeking to keep wastage to a minimum and maximising the efficient use of materials and resources;
- Managing and disposing of all waste in a responsible manner;
- Providing training for our staff so that we all work in accordance with this policy statement and within an environmentally aware culture;
- Developing our management processes to ensure that environmental factors are considered during planning and implementation;
- Monitoring and continuously improving our environmental performance.
Each year the senior partners of Delta Capita provide mentoring to young people from schools in the local community.